What a funny old time this is?
We just wanted to let you know that we will be open as usual, until the advice from the Government health authorities is otherwise. In the meantime, we will be taking the following measures to protect the health of our staff, volunteers and you, our lovely customers.
- Guidance on hand washing will be placed in all bathrooms.
- Internal doors will be left open where possible to minimise hand to surface contact.
- Regularly touched surfaces like handrails will be sanitised regularly.
- Attendance at all events will be limited to fewer than 100 people and both levels will be open to allow ample space for social distancing. This is super easy when there are 750 seats.
- We will continue to check the Government instructions on a daily basis and make appropriate changes.
We would also ask for your support in keeping everyone healthy by taking the following measures.
- Please make sure you wash your hands frequently.
- Please place your rubbish in the bins at the end of the session.
- If you’re feeling unwell, please refrain from attending the cinema.
Stay healthy and see you soon.