Everyone’s favourite family of heroes busts back into cinemas in June 2018 in Disney•Pixar’s INCREDIBLES 2.
For your chance to win an incredible trip for a family of four to Disneyland Resort in California, simply see INCREDIBLES 2 with us, fill in the entry form provided at the box office and put it into the entry box in the foyer.
Celebrate the wonderful worlds of all your favourite Pixar movies at Disneyland Resort in California. Ride the new Incredicoaster at the newly re-imagined Pixar Pier, plus over 100 fun filled attractions at the ‘Happiest Place On Earth’.
With a total prize value of $16,000, the major prize includes:
- Four nights’ accommodation for the Winner and three guests at the Disneyland Resort
- Four, four-day Disneyland Park Hopper tickets for the Winner and three guests
- Four tickets to a Disney Character Breakfast experience
- Return Flights For a Family of Four from their nearest AU capital city to LA, USA
- Return Transfers from LA airport to Disneyland
We also have an Incredibles 2 Merchandise Pack valued at $129.60 up for grabs.
The competition starts on 7 June in the lead up to the film’s release and closes 25 July, 2018.
Fans of all ages have been wanting to see the sequel of The Incredibles for almost 14 years – this time Helen (voice of Holly Hunter) is in the spotlight, leaving Bob (voice of Craig T. Nelson) at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell) and Dash (voice of Huck Milner) to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life. It’s a tough transition for everyone, made tougher by the fact that the family is still unaware of baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers. When a new villain hatches a brilliant and dangerous plot, the family and Frozone (voice of Samuel L. Jackson) must find a way to work together again—which is easier said than done, even when they’re all Incredible.
Directed by Brad Bird (“Iron Giant,” “The Incredibles”) and produced by John Walker (“The Incredibles”) and Nicole Grindle (“Sanjay’s Super Team” short, “Toy Story 3” associate producer).
When Pixar Pier opens on 23 June this year at Disneyland Resort in California, the wonderful worlds of Pixar will celebrate a new home, transforming the area that is now Paradise Pier with the thrilling Incredicoaster plus four new neighbourhoods themed to Pixar stories. With themed attractions, foods and merchandise, guests will experience beloved Pixar characters and stories in incredible new ways on this seaside waterfront.
- The first of the four themed neighbourhoods guests will find at Pixar Pier is inspired by “The Incredibles” and features the new Incredicoaster.
- The popular Toy Story Mania! will anchor the “Toy Story”-inspired neighbourhood.
- A neighbourhood inspired by “Inside Out” will be found on the western side of the boardwalk and will welcome a new family-friendly attraction at a later date.
- The fourth neighbourhood will be a celebration of many favourite Pixar stories. In this neighbourhood, Mickey’s Fun Wheel will have a new look, with each of the 24 gondolas featuring different Pixar characters/
Competition opens 7/6/18 00.01 (AEST) closes 6pm 25/7/18. Minor Prizes drawn 26/7/8. Major Prize draw 1/8/18. Major Prize winner will be notified and their name published on mycinema.com.au. For full terms and conditions and a list of participating cinemas see mycinema.com.au or check with your local participating My Cinema site. SA Permit No. T18/664; NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23900; ACT Permit No. TP 18/00734. ©2018 Disney•Pixar